Sunday, June 6, 2010

ByzBuzz is Live

It’s finally here for YOU, ByzBuzz, the Buzz about your Byz now live on your ByzHub profile page. Connect it with up to 42 different social media applications so when you have a Byz update, everything is updated.

You are the 1st to know, this is only going out to those of you who are networked with me on ByzHub, official announcement will be next Saturday.

Set it up and try it, your going to love it!

Next…
I want to showcase your Byz, please send me a 1 page “press release” about what you do, the goal is to drive business to you, can you create an incentive?

Huge sale on rugs 70% off – that is an advertisement, we don’t want that…
I’m looking for more of a story line please.

I will showcase you through all mediums possible online giving you maximum exposure.

Going forward think of ByzHub as your business website, the foundation is down and we are moving ahead with your input.

My focus is shifting from building the database to driving consumers to use Quote Request, you are all consumers, try it out.

Here are responses from 2 of your peers

“I’ve got a lot of responses in just the past hour.. ByzHub is great! I got a couple emails too. Was interesting to see how quick the replies come in. Good resource for sure.”
Matt Astifan - MattsMedia http://www.byzhub.com/mattsmedia

“I posted my request, and within minutes I had two qualified suggestions on whom could assist me with what I needed, and all within a 15km radius of my home. Byzhub is now a regular resource for all of my business and personal outsourcing needs!”
Rob Thompson - Mills Basics Office Supplies http://www.byzhub.com/millsbasics


Many of us are involved in networking groups, myself included; think of ByzHub as one big group. When you post a request, that is essentially a referral to someone, if you hear a friend or colleague asking where to find a service tell him or her to post a Quote Request on ByzHub.

Imagine as a collective team if we all posted Quote Requests and at the same time introduced this to our associates. Ultimately that is the goal of a business community isn’t it? to drive business to each other.

There are currently 635 users on ByzHub, tiny yes but you are all consumers, why not use each other if you need a service.

Don’t worry if we all posted a request you are not going to get 635 emails, you will only receive a notification
1. If you have it turned on in your notification settings
2. If you are in the category that was chosen
3. If you are within the radius chosen

In recap
• ByzBuzz is Live
• Send me a Press Release so I can showcase your Byz
• Post a Quote Request

Thanks for all your support and patience as we continue to build ByzHub

Owen Clark
604 644 3637

PS A special shout out to Craig from Under the Piano - http://www.byzhub.com/UnderThePiano for coming up with the ByzBuzz name and then several of you backing his suggestion.

PPS again Matt from Matts Media http://www.byzhub.com/mattsmedia for suggesting that I get stories from you so I can showcase your Byz.

PPPS Chris from Opacity Design Group - http://www.byzhub.com/opacity for making the quote request feature a reality as well as ByzHub.com

No comments:

Post a Comment